Frida Kahlo – Danglers / Necklace / Charm(ing) Collection
₹590.0 – ₹1,390.0
Frida Danglers – Beautiful earrings made from Crochet and Felt. Flaunt them to make a statement
Frida Necklace – Long necklace made from Crochet on Felt that can be adjusted for length
Frida doll charm – Use it as a bag charm or decorative hanging
Famous Quotes by Frida
1. Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly?
2. The most important part of the body is the brain. Of my face, I like the eyebrows and eyes. Aside from that, I like nothing. My head is too small.
3. Painting completed my life.
4. I am happy to be alive, as long as I can paint.
5. They thought I was a Surrealist, but I wasn’t. I never painted dreams. I painted my own reality.
6. Since my subjects have always been my sensations, my states of mind and the profound reactions that life has been producing in me, I have frequently objectified all this in figures of myself, which were the most sincere and real thing that I could do in order to express what I felt inside and outside of myself
#Frida #FridaKahlo #FridaKahloArt #FridaKahloInspired #FridaKahloStyle #FridaKahloQuotes #FridaKahloLovers
Material : Felt, Wool, Beads, Recycled fiberfill
Dimension : 4"(H),3"(W)
Magdalena Carmen Frida Kahlo y Calderón (6 July 1907 – 13 July 1954), known as Frida Kahlo, was a Mexican painter known for her surreal and very personal works. She was born in Coyoacán, Mexico and had polio that left her disabled when she was 6 years old and some people think that she may have had spina bifida (a birth defect affecting the development of part of the spine) as well.
She studied medicine and was going to become a doctor but a traffic accident at age 18 badly injured her and left her with severe pain for the rest of her life. After this accident, Kahlo no longer continued her medical studies but took up painting. She was married to Diego Rivera, also a well-known painter.
Charm, Necklace, Danglers, Charm & Necklace, Charm & Danglers, Necklace & Danglers, Charm & Necklace & Danglers